Get list Pending Invitations

Trần Xuân Vũ

May 23, 2016, 8:50:52 AM5/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi all,

Sorry my bad english.

I have a problem with ManagedCustomerService.getPendingInvitations
selector = {
manager_customer_ids => [691954****],
client_cstomer_ids => [275490****]
}
managed_customer_srv = adwords.service(:ManagedCustomerService, get_api_version())
invitations = managed_customer_srv.get_pending_invitations(selector)

I implemented as sample code, but result of invitations is not as expected (it has not contain fields:

manager, client, creationDate, expirationDate).

Thanks.

Umesh Dengale

May 23, 2016, 11:33:50 AM5/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

When we set the managerCustomerIds and clientCustomerIds fields in selector, the getPendingInvitations operation will return pending invitations for those accounts. The ManagedCustomerService.getPendingInvitations() operation only returns ACTIVE links and CANCELLED, REFUSED, and INACTIVE links will never be returned.

If you have ACTIVE links and getPendingInvitations() operation doesn't returns the data then provide me privately SOAP XML request and response logs. Just click Reply privately to author in the forum when responding.

Thanks,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.

Trần Xuân Vũ

May 26, 2016, 8:20:09 AM5/26/16