Video campaigns from Campaign Service

Tiana S.

Oct 26, 2015, 8:38:47 AM10/26/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Great that the Video statistics are included in reports, but it would be great if you could also filter on these types in the CampaignService. I read this: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/adwords-api/advertisingChannelType$20video/adwords-api/xhyovJNguro/NJs-OqBcCQAJ.

There Josh says it isn't possible right now, but I would like to know whether this is considered to be added to the SOAP endpoints in the future?

Thanks,

Tiana

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Oct 26, 2015, 9:38:50 AM10/26/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Tiana,

We don't have any immediate plans to add support for retrieving and modifying Video campaigns via the SOAP services.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Tiana S.

Oct 26, 2015, 9:54:40 AM10/26/15
to AdWords API Forum
Alright, that's a shame.
Thanks for the quick reply Josh!

Thomas Coutelen

Jul 25, 2016, 11:51:34 AM7/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Any update regarding access to video campaigns via the SOAP service?

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Jul 25, 2016, 2:15:24 PM7/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Thomas,

I don't have anything new to report at this time. If and when this is added to the AdWords API, we will post an announcement on our blog.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team