Displaying Google Keyword search volome on your website

TipRanks TM

Nov 22, 2017, 4:43:44 AM11/22/17
to AdWords API Forum
Is it possible (in terms of copyrights) , to display the historical search volume of specific keywords? for instance (in our case), we would love to show the search volumes of people who searched for different stocks over time. any answer based on experience would be very much appreciated.

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Nov 22, 2017, 1:39:35 PM11/22/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

You could use the Keyword Planner in the AdWords web interface which proposes new keyword ideas based on your existing keywords and website. You can then retrieve historical statistics for keywords (Average CPC, Monthly Search Volume, etc.) to help you decide whether to use these keyword ideas or not. Using the API, you can get similar results with TargetingIdeaService. You could check out our guide on generating targeting ideas for more details. For code samples, please check here

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team