AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED in while download reports

vj

Jul 25, 2016, 3:49:25 PM7/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I am also getting error while download report.

I am able to get response for "ManagedCustomerService" but when I try to download adwords reports I am getting    "AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED" Error.

Can you please tell me why I am getting this error?? any specific permission require in order to get reports download?

Anthony Madrigal

Jul 25, 2016, 4:15:40 PM7/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

It sounds like you are trying to make an API call from the MCC level. You cannot make a single call to run a report from the MCC level. You will need to make a separate call for each client account you want.

If you are still running issues after making the API call from a client level, please reply privately to author your report definition and customer client Id.

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team