Click Performance Report times out

kah...@etleap.com

May 24, 2016, 7:00:22 PM5/24/16
to AdWords API Forum
We currently have one account always timing out when we try to get a report in Click Performance Report. Other accounts seem not to be affected. The list of fields selected are:

"Date", "AccountDescriptiveName", "GclId", "CreativeId",
"AdGroupName", "AdGroupId", "AdGroupStatus", "AdFormat", "CampaignName", "CampaignId",
"CampaignLocationTargetId", "CampaignStatus", "CityCriteriaId", "ClickType",
"CountryCriteriaId", "ExternalCustomerId", "Device", "CriteriaParameters", "CriteriaId",
"MonthOfYear", "MetroCriteriaId", "AoiMostSpecificTargetId", "LopMostSpecificTargetId",
"AdNetworkType1", "AdNetworkType2", "Page", "RegionCriteriaId", "Slot", "UserListId"

Our record shows that the last query went fine 2 hours ago and started failing shortly after that. Subsequently we tried to run the report with diffierent fields (down to "GclId", "Page") on a few different days and they all fails with:

[error] Caused by: com.google.api.ads.adwords.lib.utils.ReportException: Problem sending data to report download server.
[error]     at com.google.api.ads.adwords.lib.utils.AdHocReportDownloadHelperImpl.downloadReport(AdHocReportDownloadHelperImpl.java:85)
[error]     at com.google.api.ads.adwords.lib.utils.AdHocReportDownloadHelperImpl.downloadReport(AdHocReportDownloadHelperImpl.java:55)
[error]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[error]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
[error]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[error]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
[error]     at com.google.api.ads.common.lib.utils.AdsUtilityInvocationHandler.handleInvocation(AdsUtilityInvocationHandler.java:46)
[error]     at com.google.common.reflect.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:87)
[error]     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy850.downloadReport(Unknown Source)
[error]     at com.google.api.ads.adwords.lib.utils.AdHocReportDownloadHelper.downloadReport(AdHocReportDownloadHelper.java:49)
[error]     at com.google.api.ads.adwords.lib.utils.v201603.ReportDownloader.downloadReport(ReportDownloader.java:88)

The query we last tried was fairly simple: SELECT GclId, Page FROM CLICK_PERFORMANCE_REPORT DURING 20160522,20160522

Any ideas?

Joyce Lava

May 25, 2016, 9:46:35 AM5/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Please Reply Privately to Author the customer ID that is having problems with the report definition and one customer ID that seemed not affected by the issue.

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team