Keyword performance report not including low quality score keywords

avi...@sem-engine.com

Apr 23, 2014, 3:41:12 AM4/23/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

When i am using the keyword performance report and try to fetch him with filtering by adgroupIds i am missing some keywords... I have noticed that low quality score keyword are not include in the report.

Is there any way to include it in the report? If not what can i do.. I need this ASAP

Hope you can help me
Thanks

Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)

Apr 23, 2014, 9:10:38 AM4/23/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The most likely reason is that your low QS keywords don't have any impressions, and were hence filtered out by the reports. To get all keywords, set includeZeroImpressions = true in your report definition. See https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/zero-impression-reports for more details.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

avi...@sem-engine.com

Apr 23, 2014, 9:17:31 AM4/23/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the response

That what i have done.. but it seems not to work.

ReportDefinition reportDef = new ReportDefinition();
reportDef.setIncludeZeroImpressions(true);
..

I have also read that this should be the default behavior.. Maybe i am doing something wrong? Maybe need to use predicate?

Thanks
Aviad