How do I get the account error alerts in Google Adwords dashboard via the API?

ken...@blvnp.com

Dec 15, 2017, 5:35:49 AM12/15/17
to AdWords API Forum

I have this error in my Google Adwords account. I wanted to get this information via the API. Is it possible?

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Dec 15, 2017, 10:54:19 AM12/15/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Unfortunately, AdWords API does not have a service that will give you the details of the UI alert. You could take a look at the Alerting Framework built on Java client library which can be configured to generate alerts for all AdWords accounts under a specified manager account. Please check this document for more details.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team

ken...@blvnp.com

Dec 20, 2017, 2:18:29 AM12/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Its available in Java but not in PHP?

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Dec 20, 2017, 10:47:58 AM12/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Yes, the Alerting Framework is built on Java client library. Unfortunately, we don't have that framework available in PHP. Please keep an eye on our blog for any announcements about new features.