UAC support for conversions?

i...@wildfire-corp.com

May 22, 2018, 5:38:13 AM5/22/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

I'm referencing this documentation for conversions: https://developers.google.com/app-conversion-tracking/api/

I get the "no claim" response like this:

{
    "ad_events": [],
    "errors": [],
    "attributed": false
}

Any guesses as to why this might be?  I'm certain that I have downloads that are attributed to my AdWords UAC campaign but I can't seem to get any data to return so I can see those conversions via the API.

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

May 22, 2018, 11:46:52 AM5/22/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Ian,

It looks like you're using Mobile Apps Conversion Tracking and Remarketing which is supported by another team. The best way to reach them is to use the Help button within the AdWords UI to call or email AdWords support.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

i...@wildfire-corp.com

May 22, 2018, 12:57:49 PM5/22/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I've been in contact with that team twice but they don't seem able to help with anything technical like this.  They just tell me that my campaign looks like it's running fine.  They don't seem to understand third-party integrations, APIs, etc. at all.  I'm really struggling trying to find someone who can troubleshoot this conversions API (which seems like a part of AdWords... but somehow separate from the AdWords API support group here).

Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)

May 23, 2018, 12:23:04 PM5/23/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Ian,

Unfortunately, that API is different enough that my team is unable to be of much help. I know this may sound odd to you, but it would be like me trying to give advice on the Maps API. I could guess because code is code, but it wouldn't be much help. I'll start a private thread with you offline, and I'll try to route you to the appropriate people who would know how to help you.

Best,
Nadine, AdWords API Team