Conversion tracking not enabled for campaign

Natalia

May 22, 2012, 6:51:18 AM5/22/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to test conversion tracking in sandbox, I know that's not possible since I won't be eligible for it but still I want to check various rejection reasons and stuff like that.
When trying to set it for a certain campaign I get: CONVERSION_TRACKING_NOT_ENABLED
which I am unsure how to handle, since I've looked through through the API and found no way to assign a specific conversion tracker to a specific campaign, all I have are several trackers I created
which are enabled, so I'm a bit baffled as to how I am suppose to resolve such a response.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Danial Klimkin

May 28, 2012, 11:27:32 AM5/28/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Natalia,

The sandbox environment has number of limitation as it has no access to real data or ad serving backend.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.