adwords api ruby client for v201509 ?

ven...@reportgarden.com

Oct 6, 2015, 1:46:32 PM10/6/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I just found that VIDEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT is out with latest adwords api version (v201509). However when I tried with the ruby client library I got the error in logs as -  Unknown version 'v201509'. It looked like the api gem client gem is not updated yet. If that's the case, could you please let me know when the ruby client gem will be updated ? One more question: Is there a way to get the video data from api without relying on the client gem ?

Thanks in Advance

Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)

Oct 6, 2015, 2:37:14 PM10/6/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

The client libraries for the new version will be posted soon, hopefully by the end of the week.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team