Address Proximity errors started today

fbui...@tangocode.com

May 8, 2018, 5:31:33 AM5/8/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello.
We are sending addressProximities in our Production account that worked on Friday perfectly, and we are getting errors now.

Is there anything that changed the way to send addressProximities?

Thanks

Teja Makani

May 8, 2018, 1:57:36 PM5/8/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Fbuitron,

What errors are you facing while adding Proximity criterion? Could you please share the SOAP logs corresponding to the API operation that failed? You could reply privately to author while replying.

Regrads,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team.

fbui...@tangocode.com

May 10, 2018, 2:47:08 PM5/10/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi, is the same error everyone is getting that your team is currently working which WA is to send the geopoints instead of the address
We can close this thread...

Teja Makani

May 23, 2018, 5:13:28 PM5/23/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Franklin,

Thank you for your patience. This issue has been resolved. Can you retry the API request again with the addressProximities and see if you're still having an issue?

Regards,