"Main structured snippet feed" vs."Main structured snippets feed"

Caihua Du

Apr 19, 2018, 3:59:32 PM4/19/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi there,

We we calling FeedService APi to fetch the feed list, it looks like we get back two FeedId for Structured snippet feed. Both of them seems to be enabled, but I believe we only have one channel to create the structured snipped from WebUI.

Can you please explain what are the difference? Are both of them valid?

* Name: Main structured snippet feed (FeedId: 32823375)
* Name: Main structured snippets feed (FeedId: 35127676).

Thanks,
Caihua.

Peter Oliquino

Apr 20, 2018, 1:03:20 AM4/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Caihua,

AdWords sometimes automatically creates these structured snippets when you create your feeds and these should be considered valid as well. However, in order to better look into your concern, could you provide your clientCustomerId and the AdWords UI screenshot containing the mentioned snippets? You may reply via the Reply privately to author option.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team