Received an undocumented 'FRAUDSTER_CANNOT_ADD_CLIENTS' error when attempting to link an account

trevor...@logicalposition.com

Jul 17, 2017, 3:04:32 AM7/17/17
to AdWords API Forum
Error
occurred
while adding account: Google.Api.Ads.AdWords.Lib.AdWordsApiException:
AdWordsApiException: One or more AdWords API errors have occurred. Unknown..
(Error: ManagedCustomerServiceError.UNKNOWN, FieldPath: operations[0], Trigger:
) ---> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException:
[ManagedCustomerServiceError.FRAUDSTER_CANNOT_ADD_CLIENTS-

The error message goes on but this is the relevant section. We use the API to link client accounts by feeding their CID into a web application. Recently one of the sub-MCCs we use has been returning this error, and does not allow for links through the UI either.

We're unable to find any reference to this error in the documentation or in any search results. Could you provide any insight into what might have caused this error and how it can be rectified?

Thank you!

Peter Oliquino

Jul 17, 2017, 5:12:56 AM7/17/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Trevor,

To better investigate the issue you're encountering, could you provide your clientCustomerId and the SOAP request and response generated when the issue occurred? You may reply using Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Maxim

Jul 18, 2017, 6:51:55 PM7/18/17
to AdWords API Forum
We too started receiving this error a few days ago. We have ~80K accounts under our MCC but unable to add any more accounts because of this.

Did you find a solution?

Peter Oliquino

Jul 18, 2017, 11:18:18 PM7/18/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Maxim,

Could you also provide your clientCustomerId and any SOAP request and response generated when you encountered this issue? You may send the requested information privately using Reply privately to author.

Peter Oliquino

Aug 14, 2017, 5:36:59 AM8/14/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi everyone,

Could you confirm if you still require assistance regarding this issue? Are you still encountering the error? If yes, could you reply to me privately and provide the information I mentioned in my previous responses?

Trevor

Nov 22, 2017, 12:14:58 PM11/22/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Peter,

We've recently started having this issue again. Do we have any insight into what may have been causing it? Let us know if there's anything you'd like us to provide.

Peter Oliquino

Nov 24, 2017, 2:48:45 AM11/24/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Trevor,

My apologies for the delay. Could you provide the complete SOAP request and response when the issue re-occurred? You may reply via the Reply privately to author option.

Peter Oliquino

Nov 27, 2017, 4:12:33 AM11/27/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Trevor,

Could you confirm if you still require assistance? If yes, you may send to me the information I requested privately so our team can further investigate.