"Problem sending data to report download server" again

Joel

Mar 24, 2015, 7:39:03 AM3/24/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Seeing this repeatedly, but just one 1 single account. Last time this occurred it was due to a server-side reporting problem - are reports experiencing a problem again?

Joel

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Mar 26, 2015, 8:22:32 AM3/26/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joel,

I'm not aware of any issues with reporting recently. If you're still encountering this problem, please send over the customer ID (xxx-xxx-xxxx) and your report request (with any sensitive information removed) so I can investigate further.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

mm

Mar 27, 2015, 10:16:43 AM3/27/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hey Joel -
In general, I see this when the report I am requesting is large. I find that if I wait (30 secs) and retry it will often resolve itself. In my case, because the report is generally for a large time span, if it hasn't resolved after 3 retries or so, I break the request into smaller pieces and repeat the process with those.

HTH -
mm