API migration, detect requests source

nicolò Cozzani

Mar 20, 2018, 7:56:52 AM3/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
Since the API sunset warning i've migrated my application (a web application with the php sdk ) to lastest version of the api.
Yesterday an email warned me that the 10% of calls of last week were made from  v201705, v201708 .
My application is quite big and has a lot of functionality but i'm quite sure i've updated all of them, and i cant find a component that still using old api's. by the way i'm scared from that warning and i was wondering if gogole can track the source that make request to old api or is only up to me to find them.
Thanks

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Mar 20, 2018, 3:52:13 PM3/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Nicolò,

Could you please reply privately to author with your MCC id and Developer token, so that we can pull up your API calls being made to v201705 and v201708?

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team

nicolò Cozzani

Mar 21, 2018, 6:45:15 AM3/21/18
to AdWords API Forum
i replied with the information, did you received it? thanks

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Mar 21, 2018, 12:08:52 PM3/21/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Nicolò,

Yes, thanks for the information. I will update you as soon as we find out.

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Mar 21, 2018, 2:48:54 PM3/21/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Nicolò,

I just checked requests for the developer token you sent to Dhanya, and I still see v201708 reporting and TargetingIdeaService requests as recently as yesterday.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team