Master Data Feed

Thomas Schlegel

May 26, 2016, 10:47:58 AM5/26/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi, I've been searching around google Adwords API and Merchant Center and cannot seem to find information on what I need so I thought I'd ask the question here.

I'm attempting to create a CMS type of application that allows small businesses to create websites and link/create google merchant and adwords accounts through my portal.  As part of offering this service I'm also interested in being able to help them build and create their own data-feeds for their site.  I'd like the process to go something like this :

1) I have a master data-feed of all google merchant API products
2) They select which products might be relevant to their business (via Admin Portal in my site)
3) I then take their selected products and compile them as a datafeed, create their merchant /adword account, and submit their datafeed.

Is there a programmatic way to do any of this? And is there a master data-feed available to help me create data-feeds for my clients?

These are pieces of information that I can't seem to find through the documentation.

Thanks,

Thomas.

Joyce Lava

May 26, 2016, 11:58:40 AM5/26/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Thomas,

Currently, there is no AdWords API service I know that will allow you to create a master data feed. FeedService is used to create feeds on your adGroups per campaign.

However, you may try to check with the Content API for Shopping Forum if someone can provide information on the above concern.

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team

Thomas Schlegel

May 26, 2016, 12:27:33 PM5/26/16
to AdWords API Forum
Thanks for the swift reply, I'll follow that lead and see where I can get.

~Thomas