Re: Abridged summary of adwords-api@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 5 topics

Xhulio Blueberry

Jul 25, 2017, 11:46:32 AM7/25/17
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
is posible to get account balanct at payments and billing from Adwords API?

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 1:06 PM, <adwor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)" <adwordsapiadvisor+josh@google.com>: Jul 21 02:17PM -0700

Hi ZhangMin,

Could you provide the following so I can investigate further?

1. A campaign ID or ad group ID from your account.
2. The tab name (e.g., *Campaigns*, *Ad Groups*, etc.) in the ...more
Alexandr Demin <aleksandr.demin.ingate.ru@gmail.com>: Jul 21 03:03AM -0700

In migration guide to v201705
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/migration/v201705>
is recommended to use AccountDescriptiveName instead of PrimaryCompanyName. ...more
"Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)" <adwordsapiadvisor+shwetha@google.com>: Jul 21 11:38AM -0700

Hi Alexander,

The PrimaryCompanyName field referred to the companyName field of Customer
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/CustomerService.Customer>, ...more
"Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)" <adwordsapiadvisor+sreel...@google.com>: Jul 21 08:47AM -0700

Hi William,

If you are looking for the view in AdWords UI that corresponds to the Campaign
Performance Report ...more
Sjoerd Maessen <smae...@fingerspitz.nl>: Jul 21 05:16AM -0700

We would like to be able to sync product group changes in our AdWords
accounts. We currently use the CustomerSyncService to determine if campaign
properties changed or
campaign criteria were ...more
"Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)" <adwordsapiadvisor+shwetha@google.com>: Jul 21 08:34AM -0700

Hi,

I'm afraid detailed change history similar to AdWords UI is not available
via AdWords API services. The CustomerSyncService does not provide change
history like in the UI, but rather ...more
Ivan Bautista <adwordsapiadvisor+ibautista@google.com>: Jul 21 04:13AM -0700

Hi Nima,

Apologies if I misunderstood your question in my first response.

If you are indeed trying to return the AdWords accounts associated with the
Google account that you used to generate ...more

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Jul 25, 2017, 4:11:53 PM7/25/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

There isn't a direct way to get the remaining budget from the API. However, you might be able to calculate an approximate amount if you know the original budget. You could run the ACCOUNT_PERFORMANCE_REPORT for that date range to get the cost. Then subtract cost from the original budget to get the approximate remaining budget. Approximate since the 'Cost' will contain overdelivery changes if applicable. You could read this document to understand more about overdelivery charges. If there are no overdelivery charges for that period, the remaining budget should be accurate.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team