AdvertiserPhoneNumber (Business phone number)

mry

Dec 16, 2014, 7:59:27 PM12/16/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
I ran a report to include the AdvertiserPhoneNumber, but it comes back with dashes for the entire history of the account (4 years). What is the purpose of this field? I would like to be able to report calls by advertiser phone number.

Best,
Mark

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Dec 17, 2014, 1:11:46 PM12/17/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm checking with the reporting team, as I'm seeing '--' for all of the reports I've tried so far as well.  I'll post back once I hear from them.

As an alternative, since call extensions are feed-based, you could use the PLACEHOLDER_FEED_ITEM_REPORT, e.g.:

SELECT FeedItemId, AttributeValues, Impressions FROM PLACEHOLDER_FEED_ITEM_REPORT WHERE IsSelfAction = "true" and PlaceholderType = 2 DURING LAST_MONTH

However, this won't provide you with some of the call extension-specific values (like CallDuration, CallStartTime, etc.).

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team

mry

Mar 27, 2015, 3:27:28 PM3/27/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Any answer yet on this?

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Mar 27, 2015, 4:51:47 PM3/27/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

According to our reporting team, the AdvertiserPhoneNumber field has been deprecated and is no longer populated. In its place, please use the AttributeValues field in the PLACEHOLDER_FEED_ITEM_REPORT to get the phone number information.

For example, here's an AWQL-based report request that will give you the phone number information for all clicked call extensions between Feb 10 2015 and Feb 13 2015:

SELECT Date, FeedItemId, PlaceholderType, AttributeValues, IsSelfAction, Impressions FROM PLACEHOLDER_FEED_ITEM_REPORT WHERE PlaceholderType = 2 and IsSelfAction = TRUE DURING 20150210,20150213

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team