cant create sandbox.

Arman

Apr 24, 2012, 3:53:29 AM4/24/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello to all.
I am trying to connect to sandbox but every time I receive this error :
Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soap:Server] InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @ com.google.ads.api.services.common.error.InternalApiError.<init>(InternalApiErro
On this page :https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/sandbox#request-headers said that i need to send get request for first time but i cant find basic example how to do that . Someone can post working  code that can help to do first time request ?
Thank you for your advice.

Anash P. Oommen

Apr 25, 2012, 6:27:11 AM4/25/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arman,

Could you run the GetAllCampaigns example? This will initialize your sandbox account. Then run GetAccountHierarchy code example to get your client accounts. Then you can make any call to the sandbox.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

Arman

Apr 26, 2012, 3:58:23 AM4/26/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anash P. Oommen

Thank you for reply! It was helpful . Now my calls to sundbox works

Regards,
Arman