Target goals via API

Hot Lead

Dec 8, 2016, 9:15:55 PM12/8/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi

Need help with goals from analytics to adwords via API.
We are send goals from our system to analytics but system create new campaign http://prntscr.com/dh411r
How we can merge goals from api with main adwords campaigns?
All goals working good http://prntscr.com/dh41bn

Peter Oliquino

Dec 8, 2016, 9:40:30 PM12/8/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

You may refer to our guide on how to link your AdWords API account to your Google Analytics account. Once done, you may then refer to this page on how to import your Google Analytics goals and transactions into AdWords. Please note that the previous step is done only through the AdWords UI. For any other concerns regarding the AdWords UI, you may get in touch with their team through the AdWords Community Forum.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team