Adword Conversion tracking

Sunny K

Mar 20, 2018, 3:24:45 PM3/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

            We just add a adwords conversion tracking in our tag manager. but it shows the status "No recent conversations". What it indicates and how to it verifies.

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Mar 21, 2018, 2:37:07 AM3/21/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sunny,

The status "No recent conversions" means that the system sees your conversion tag but haven't recorded any conversions in the last 7 days. This is most likely because you don't have any ads sending people to the page where you installed your tag. Make sure your campaigns are all running, and that people clicking on your ads are taken to the right webpage. Also, depending on the type of conversion tracker you created, you will either have the conversions immediately reflect in the AdWords UI or you would be required to upload them using an AdWords API service. You may check this guide for more information regarding this.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team