API request data (PHP) need help I pay for it $60/h

Laura Rauch

Oct 5, 2015, 9:00:46 AM10/5/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I need help for a littel api request. I spend houres but i dont got it. Could sombody help me? I pay your time. $60/h

I got the campaigns and adgroup names but I want more :-)

// Get a list of campaigns
$campaignService = $user->GetService('CampaignService', API_VERSION);
$selector = new Selector();
$selector->fields = array('Id', 'Name');
$campaigns = $campaignService->get($selector);
echo '<pre>';
print_r( $campaigns );
echo '</pre>';

What i need:
Ad_Group, Ad_Group_Status, Approval_Status, Avg_position, Bid_Modifier, Campaign, Campaign_Daily_Budget, Campaign_Status, Clicks, Conv_rate, Conversions, Cost, Cost_per_conv, Criterion_Type, CTR, Destination_URL, Final, Impressions, Keyword, Quality_score, Search_lost_impression_share_rank, Status,Headline,Display_URL,Approval_Status

THX Laura

Umesh Dengale

Oct 5, 2015, 2:44:24 PM10/5/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Laura,

You could use the AdWords API reports to get above mentioned information. A single report may not have all fields mentioned above. You could check the CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT(gives all statistics aggregated by default at the campaign level), ADGROUP_PERFORMANCE_REPORT(gives all statistics aggregated by default at the ad group level), AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT(gives all statistics aggregated at the ad level)  and CRITERIA_PERFORMANCE_REPORT (gives all statistics aggregated at the ad group criteria) for more details.

Thanks,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.