0 Results on getting all campaigns.

Arnau Castelltort

Jan 17, 2018, 1:06:21 PM1/17/18
to AdWords API Forum
We configured the Manager account, and linked it to the production account.
When we try to get all the campaigns we have 0 results.

Our adsapi_php.ini file contains all the data: developerToken, clientCustomerID, clientID, clientSecret and refreshToken.

Also in the PHP app we're adding the withClientCustomerId() of our client account.

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Jan 17, 2018, 2:01:55 PM1/17/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Arnau,

It looks like you have already set the client customer Id of the client account in the request. To take a closer look at the issue, could you enable logging and share the SOAP request and response? You can use reply privately to author while sharing the details.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Jan 18, 2018, 10:34:37 AM1/18/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Arnau,

Thanks for sharing the log. The client customer id being used is that of a client account. However, that account seems to have only video campaigns at the moment. Video campaigns are not currently supported by the AdWords API Services. That is the reason that you are getting zero results for your CampaignService.get() API call. Video campaigns are supported in reports. You will be able to get the details of these campaigns via Campaign Performance report and the Video Performance report

Let me know if you have any additional questions.