Latency to download Campaign Performance

Caihua Du

Apr 18, 2018, 5:44:55 PM4/18/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi AdWords team,

We encountered long latency to download Campaign performance report between 2018/4/18 19:30 UTC to 2018/4/18 21:00 UTC. Is there any known issues in your side?

Thanks
Caihua.

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Apr 19, 2018, 12:01:16 AM4/19/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Caihua,

Currently, we don't have any known issue on the AdWords API reports today. However, to further investigate this, could you provide the complete report definition you are using when you encountered the issue as well as your clientCustomerId? Please reply via Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team

Caihua Du

Apr 19, 2018, 4:08:14 PM4/19/18
to AdWords API Forum
Thanks Luis. Just replied privately to you with the detailed report definition.

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Apr 20, 2018, 1:39:21 AM4/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Caihua,

Thank you for providing the report definition. However, to further investigate this, could you provide the clientCustomerId you were using when you encountered the issue? Please reply via Reply privately to author.

Regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team

Caihua Du

Apr 20, 2018, 2:50:58 PM4/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
Thanks. I have replied offline.

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Apr 23, 2018, 2:54:14 AM4/23/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Caihua,

I am a colleague of Luis and will provide support to you as he is OOO. Thanks also for providing these details. I could not replicate the long latency issue that you encountered as I was able to generate the report five times in your account in less than 10 seconds. There may be a temporary issue before when you observed the long latency to download the report. Kindly test this again on your end, and if you can still observe the issue, let me know so I can further investigate.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team