Performance Report with User List and Product Partition

zhen...@ebay.com

Sep 23, 2016, 4:07:14 AM9/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

We trying to track the performance(Cost/Clicks) on User List(Audience) + Production Partition level, is it supported by current Reporting API?

Thanks,
Paul

Joyce Lava

Sep 23, 2016, 4:13:19 AM9/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Paul,

You may use the Audience Performance Report to get the performance data at the audience level and Product Partition Report to get shopping campaign performance at product partition level.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Joyce, AdWords API Team

zhen...@ebay.com

Sep 23, 2016, 4:28:48 AM9/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Joyce,

I understand the report could either on audience level or partition level. My questions is if it's possible to have the both criteria as selector, report format may like this

ProductGroup, UserListId, Cost, Clicks

Thanks,
Paul

Joyce Lava

Sep 23, 2016, 5:04:32 AM9/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Paul,

As far as I know, there is currently no way to do that in the API reports at this time. The complete list of columns supported in each report can be found here. Please monitor our blog to check on future announcements.

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team