Google Adwords showing record for Campaign Id, while API returns nothing

Bilal Iqbal

Aug 15, 2017, 9:49:38 AM8/15/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi, I am using PHP Google Adwords API v201705 for getting Campaigns data using Ids. I got a situation where I have a CampaignId which on calling from API returns just an empty array, which on Google Adwords there is a lot of data against that Campaign Id.

Now, I want to know that what might be the possible reason due to which I am not getting Campaign data against that Id only, while other Ids returns data properly.

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Aug 15, 2017, 11:24:49 AM8/15/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Could you tell me how you are retrieving the data for your campaigns? Are you using CampaignService or Campaign Performance Report? If you are using the Campaign Performance Report, please ensure that you are using the same fields and dateRange used in the UI. Could you enable logging and send over the API request and response logs so I can take a look? Please use Reply privately to author when responding.

Thanks,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.