Adding label to account

Sergej Vukovic

Nov 23, 2017, 3:02:11 AM11/23/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi , I'm trying to add already existing label to account. And so far i cant get this to work and also cant find any examples for this. I was able to add label to campaign and also to search for all the account labels. But cant get it to place a label to account. If somebody has any idea how can i make this work it would be much appreciated.

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Nov 23, 2017, 4:23:59 AM11/23/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sergej,

Currently, assigning/adding labels directly to an account is not yet supported in the AdWords API. You can only add/assign labels to your campaigns, ad groups, criteria and ads as stated on this guide. If you want to add labels to your account, then kindly use the AdWords UI instead.

If you haven't done so, you can follow our blog to receive any future updates like new releases.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team

Sergej Vukovic

Nov 23, 2017, 6:04:17 AM11/23/17
to AdWords API Forum
Thank you for replay :)

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Jan 18, 2018, 10:18:46 PM1/18/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sergej,

My apologies for my previous response. Upon further checking, you can assign labels to your accounts using ManagedCustomerService.mutateLabel(). You can refer to this Java example (available to other languages that we support) and just change the service and object to use.