Error retrieving local business ads

1 view

dq

Apr 27, 2009, 2:23:13 PM4/27/09
to AdWords API Forum
All of a sudden last week I started seeing these errors retrieving
local business ads:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in
com.google.adwords.api.adwords.v13.LocalBusinessAd - fullBusinessName
at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild
(BeanDeserializer.java:258)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement
(DeserializationContext.java:1035)
at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay
(SAX2EventRecorder.java:165)
at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler
(MessageElement.java:1141)
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:
236)
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:384)
at
com.google.adwords.api.adwords.v13.AdServiceSoapBindingStub.getAllAds
(AdServiceSoapBindingStub.java:870)

I checked the WSDL that I built my library from and it's
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/v13, but sure enough
fullBusinessName isn't in there.

I checked https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/v13/AdService?wsdl
and sure enough there's a fullBusinessName in there. Did I miss a
notification of the change?

(I'll be re-building with the current wsdl now... :-) )

dq

Apr 27, 2009, 2:35:20 PM4/27/09
to AdWords API Forum
Nevermind, I know the source of the problem. I'll get in touch with
Wesley about it.