AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED in while accessing reports usin PHP api

Pankaj Tiwari

Aug 10, 2015, 11:54:53 AM8/10/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,
I am PHP adword api for downloading Campaign Reports and Keyword Performance Report of my MCC account and it's working fine in few days earlier but when i changed the location of my code its giving me An error has occurred: Report download failed. Underlying errors are Type = 'AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED', Trigger = '', FieldPath = ''.  and i generated my Refresh Token from OAUTH Playground as given in google developers website.

Can anyone please help me with the solution.

Thank you.
Error1.PNG

Anthony Madrigal

Aug 10, 2015, 4:04:19 PM8/10/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Pankaj,

The error USER_PERMISSION_DENIED typically happens when there is no link between the MCC account authenticated in the request and the client account specified in the headers. Please make sure that when you are generating your Refresh Token, that you are signed in to your MCC (or any email that has access to your MCC).

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

VJ

Jul 24, 2016, 1:44:34 PM7/24/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I am also getting same issue now.

I am able to ger response for "ManagedCustomerService" but when I try to download adwords reports I am getting    "AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED" Error.

Can you please tell me why I am getting this error??

Anthony Madrigal

Jul 25, 2016, 2:26:29 PM7/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Since this is an old thread, could you please post a new one regarding your issue?

Thanks,
Anthony
AdWords API Team