Shopping Performance Report - All Items

Sachin Sudarshana

Aug 18, 2017, 5:00:03 PM8/18/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I'm trying to download the Shopping Performance report via the API(v201708)

I was looking to download all the ItemId's in our feed, but it looks like this report only downloads items that have Conversion Value. i.e. AllConversionValue > 0

Is this a limitation to the API or would there be a workaround to it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Sachin

Peter Oliquino

Aug 20, 2017, 11:08:03 PM8/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sachin,

To better investigate the issue, could you send to me your clientCustomerId, the complete report defintion you used and the generated report file? You may reply using Reply privately to author.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Peter Oliquino

Sep 18, 2017, 4:25:45 AM9/18/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sachin,

I wanted to follow up if you still require assistance regarding your concern? If yes, kindly provide the requested information so I can further investigate.