Connection problems

Darrin

Oct 28, 2005, 3:09:10 PM10/28/05
to AdWords API Forum
Am I the only one having problems connecting to the API today? I went
to load up an app I made using the Google API (it has always worked,
and I haven't changed it in more than 2 weeks) and received this error:

System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Unable
to connect to the remote server.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus()
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult
asyncResult)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
at
methodName, Object[] parameters)
at GoogleServices.CampaignService.getAllAdWordsCampaigns(Int32 dummy)