AverageCPC returned by API has different format than same stat returned in MCC, it seems the decimal was dropped, why?

mark...@cashper.eu

Apr 24, 2015, 8:48:40 AM4/24/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to automate reports storage into SQL, I have downloaded an Account Performance report for one of my accounts, however the decimal seems to be missing from the various costs, could someone explain why? I Checked the stream data the decimal seems to be missing there as well.

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Apr 24, 2015, 11:54:00 AM4/24/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

All currency values in reports are reported in micros. Please see our Reporting Concepts guide for details.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Apr 24, 2015, 11:55:04 AM4/24/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

One other tip: if you want to save report results to your database, you might want to check out our aw-reporting project on github, which is designed specifically for that use case.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team