Mobile and Desktop AdGroup Bid Modifiers not being unset when removed

karl appel

Jun 21, 2017, 11:01:48 AM6/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
I have been able to successfully get bids and set bids from the AdGroup level. However, I am having a lot of issues removing the bids and the bids react differently. When I use the remove operator on tablet bid adjustments, the bid becomes unset. However on the mobile and desktop bids they do not. Is there a way to unset AdGroup Bid Modifiers that I am not aware about or is this an issue with the API?

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Jun 21, 2017, 5:48:50 PM6/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Could you provide a sample AdGroupId for which the mobile and desktop bid modifiers were not unset? If you happen to have the SOAP logs for this API request, it'll be helpful as well. Please use Reply privately to author when responding.

Thanks,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.