Standard access developer token

Vijo Pothen

Nov 22, 2017, 11:51:40 AM11/22/17
to AdWords API Forum
Guys i need a standard access developer token .Currently I am using basic access .Because of this rate exceed is coming

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Nov 22, 2017, 2:01:46 PM11/22/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Vijo,

To apply for standard access please follow the instructions listed in this guide

If you are getting rate limit errors with Developer scope, you can apply for standard access. Once you have your access approved, you can make unlimited API operations and unlimited report downloads per day. If you are getting rate limit errors with Account scope, upgrading the access to standard access will not help. You will need to slow down and retry the request after the time specified in retryAfterSeconds. You could also, look into the best practices to avoid the rate limit errors. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank You,
Milind,
AdWords API Team.

Vijo Pothen

Nov 22, 2017, 10:04:02 PM11/22/17
to AdWords API Forum
My service is not showing rate exceed issue.The report api is showing rate exceed.it was good if I get a response

Vijo Pothen

Nov 22, 2017, 10:11:54 PM11/22/17
to AdWords API Forum
I need your contact number too so that I can get information

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Nov 27, 2017, 12:04:01 PM11/27/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Vijo,

Could you please enable logging and share the complete SOAP logs for the Rate limit error? Unfortunately, we don't offer support via calls. I should be able to help you once I have the SOAP logs.

You could use Reply privately to author while sharing the logs.