Why can't I get PAUSED, REMOVED campaigns from AdWords Report by using predicate?

已查看 1,606 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ketaki

未读,
2016年5月10日 10:32:572016/5/10
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Currently I am getting all the Enabled campaigns for Ad Performance Report. While on the API front end, i can find paused campaigns for same account.

From existing questions; i would get to know that i can get PAUSED and REMOVED campaigns by applying the predicate. So, I have applied a predicate like,
CampaignStatus - IN - { "ENABLED", "PAUSED", "REMOVED" }

Still i am not getting PAUSED and REMOVED campaigns from the report. I also tried applying predicate for Status to CampaignService; but no luck.

Can you please help me to get a solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Anthony Madrigal

未读,
2016年5月10日 11:07:112016/5/10
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hello,

If you want to get campaign status from the Ad Performance Report, you need to add the predicate WHERE CampaignStatus IN ["ENABLED","PAUSED","REMOVED"].

Cheers,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

Ketaki

未读,
2016年5月11日 08:36:492016/5/11
收件人 AdWords API Forum

Thanks Anthony for quick reply.

I have already applied the predicate for CampaignStatus. But still it won't work.

Today after some research i found that; this is happening because of segments available in report fields. When i tried fetching report fields without any segment, I am getting data for PAUSED campaigns. Is this a normal behavior of AdWords report, or am I missed somewhere?

If this is a normal behavior of AdWords report; is there any other way to get PAUSED and REMOVED campaigns with segments included in report fields?

Regards,
Ketaki.

Anthony Madrigal

未读,
2016年5月11日 09:27:192016/5/11
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hi Ketaki,

Paused campaigns should still show up even with segmentation. Please note that when using segment fields such as Date, only the current status of the campaign will show up for each date.

If you provide me with your report definition via reply privately to author I can take a further look.

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

Ketaki

未读,
2016年5月13日 05:48:232016/5/13
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hi Anthony,

I have sent you the report definition via reply privately to author. Can you please look into it and revert me back?

At the AdWords frontend also, I am not getting paused campaigns after applying segmentation.

Regards,
Ketaki.

Anthony Madrigal

未读,
2016年5月13日 09:31:272016/5/13
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hi Ketaki,

I did not receive your private message. Could you please try it again? It will also help if you send me some campaign Ids, especially the ones you expect to see returned as paused.

Thanks,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

Ketaki

未读,
2016年5月24日 02:52:522016/5/24
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hi Anthony,

I have sent you the report definition again via reply privately to author. Can you please look into it and revert me back? I have included the expected paused campaign id as well.

Thanks & Regards,
Ketaki.

Anthony Madrigal

未读,
2016年5月24日 11:28:152016/5/24
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hi Ketaki,

I took a look at your account and I see why you are not being returned PAUSED campaigns. As you mentioned in your private message, the paused campaign returns when you are removing the fields IsNegative and KeywordId. Those two fields do not support zero impressions, so if your ad has zero impressions for the given date range, it will not show up in your report.

For more information on zero impression reports, please check out this guide.

Ketaki

未读,
2016年5月25日 07:42:312016/5/25
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hi Anthony,

I have excluded zero impression by setting IncludeZeroImpressions to False in HTTP header.

IsNegative and KeywordId fields do not support zero impressions. But as stated in documentation, "Zero impression rows are implicitly excluded when a report request contains any field that does not support zero impressions.".

So, with these fields also, report behavior will be same.

After removing fields KeywordId,Date,AdNetworkType2,IsNegative; I am getting paused campaign (as given in private message), which has data for columns - Pages / visit  and  Avg. visit duration (seconds).

So Do you have any idea why this row is getting excluded?

Thanks & Regards,
Ketaki.

Anthony Madrigal

未读,
2016年5月25日 12:29:452016/5/25
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hi Ketaki,

So just to reiterate, if you use the fields IsNegative and KeywordId, you will not see ads that have zero impressions. If a campaign is paused, there is a high probability that the ads will not have any impressions. Because of this, regardless of whether you include those fields or not, you will not see the ads with zero impressions.

If you still have any concerns, please reply privately to author some screenshots of what you are observing and/or the rows of your report.

Ketaki

未读,
2016年5月26日 10:10:142016/5/26
收件人 AdWords API Forum