How to get BatchJobLogger from AdWordsInternals?

moha...@rocketroi.com

Sep 21, 2017, 1:13:37 AM9/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

While I was working with the following libraries:
- com.google.api-ads : ads-lib : 3.2.0
- com.google.api-ads: adwords-axis : 3.2.0

I was able to get the BatchJobLogger using:
-> batchJobLogger = AdWordsInternals.getInstance().getAdWordsServiceLoggers().getBatchJobLogger();

Now i updated the libraries to:
- com.google.api-ads : ads-lib : 3.7.0
- com.google.api-ads: adwords-axis : 3.7.0

And I'm unable to find a way to get the BatchJobLogger as I used to because the method getAdWordsServiceLoggers() does not exist.

How can I get the BatchJobLogger from AdWordsInternals or another way using those new libraries?

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Sep 21, 2017, 2:33:43 AM9/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Your concern seems to be client library specific, and not AdWords API specific. Are you using the Java client library? If so, then you can post your concern in the Java client library itself so the library owners can provide you assistance on how to do this in the new library version.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team
Message has been deleted