Query Explorer return wrong campaign names to goalCompletionsAll

Romario Huebra

Jul 27, 2016, 9:50:41 AM7/27/16
to AdWords API Forum
When a create a query with metrics adClicks goalCompletionsAll and dimensions adwordsCampaignID campaign, the name of campaign to adClicks is correct, but the name of campaing to goalCompletionsAll is wrong, and yet they have the same adwordsCampaignID. I changed the name of campaigns, the name in goalCompletionsAll is the old name. the same happens to fetch data from API. What can this be?

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Jul 27, 2016, 2:37:15 PM7/27/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Romario,

This looks like it is related to Google Analytics. On this forum, we can support queries related to AdWords API. Please post your query in the Google Analytics forum

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.