BUDGET_PERFORMANCE_REPORT

Zweitze

Oct 17, 2017, 9:22:57 AM10/17/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I'm trying to use BUDGET_PERFORMANCE_REPORT to get some information found in the UI. So this comes up:
  1. The UI has a regular status showing active and removed budgets, and another column called "Status" stating "Sufficient" and possibly other values - I didn't see others. What is the API counterpart of this second Status column?
  2. The API has a column BudgetCampaignAssociationStatus, where can I see this in the UI?
  3. Column BudgetCampaignAssociationStatus is supposed to return values like Enabled and Removed, but the API returns values like "Current" and "Ended". I assume this is a documentation mistake?
More information: I tested with AdWords API v201702, Include zero impressions ON, and use raw Enum values OFF. I used the "old" AdWords web UI because I couldn't find Shared budgets in the new UI.

Thanks in advance

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Oct 17, 2017, 1:22:10 PM10/17/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Zweitze,

Please find my answers below:
  1. The possible values for "Status" column in UI are sufficientlimiting spend of the campaigns sharing it, or not used by any campaign. You can see these details if you hover over the question mark on the "Status" header in the UI. This field is not available via API at the moment.
  2. UI does not have a column corresponding to BudgetCampaignAssociationStatus. But you can find the number of campaigns currently associated with that shared budget in the UI.
  3. Thanks for pointing this out. I will inform the team to get the documentation corrected. API is currently returning "Current" or "Enabled" for the BudgetCampaignAssociationStatus field.
In the new UI, you can find the Budgets report by clicking the 3 vertical dots on top right corner and select Shared budgets under SHARED LIBRARY section.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team