ConvertedClicks in FINAL_URL_REPORT missing?

AdWordsApiUser

Sep 2, 2015, 5:28:21 PM9/2/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I was updating our systems to use the FINAL_URL_REPORT but realized that ConvertedClicks is not a supported field anymore. Now, it would make me very happy if AdWords removed the concept of Converted Clicks altogether, and only support Conversions, but that is a separate conversation ;) I wanted to know if this is an intentional change, or this is a bug that will be fixed eventually - as as of now the fields in this report don't match up with the fields in other reports for v201506.

Cheers,
MG

Anthony Madrigal

Sep 3, 2015, 11:24:43 AM9/3/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi MG,

The field ConvertedClicks should be supported with the Final URL Report. Our team has contacted the Reporting team to take a look into supporting this column.

I will let you know as soon as this change occurs.

Cheers,
Anthony
AdWords API Team