Re: Problem with CostumerSyncService and AdGroupChangeData

Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)

Apr 1, 2013, 1:54:07 AM4/1/13
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nils,

Could you post a sanitized SOAP request and response xml that shows the issue? I'll investigate this further.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

On Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:04:26 AM UTC+5:30, Nils Hempel wrote:
Since my last question gots deleted for some reason, i retry it once, if its a double post ignore the other one.

I have a problem with the CostumerSyncService using PHP. The return value, does not contain the AdGroupChangeData array, also the Campaign status remains on 'fields_unchanged' even so i changed for example the headline of an ad. This change will be showen in the change log in the AdWords Account it self, but it doesn't seams to have any effect on the api calls. I'm using an test account, still the 201209 version, php and my code is more or less a copy of the GetAccountChanges.php example included in the API sources. Besides this i recognized that the lastChangesTimestamp doesn't mark the last change, but the time of the last api call instead, in my place this would be a get() call on the CampaignService for getting all the campaign ids.

I searched this forum and google for a solution or hint but couldn't find any, so your help would be realy welcome.

regards
nils