Is it possible to extract only keyword suggestions with a average monthly search volume bigger than a specific threshold, let's say 100?

Milan Karsten

Oct 19, 2017, 10:09:18 AM10/19/17
to AdWords API Forum
I am now able to extract keyword suggestions and volume but run into the Adwords API request limitations. That's why it would be nice to extract only keyword suggestions that are relevant for me. If yes, are there other elements where I can filter the keywords to be extracted on?

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Oct 19, 2017, 1:33:30 PM10/19/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

You can use different SearchParameters to filter the set of all possible TargetingIdeas. For example, you can specify the level of search volume expected in results using SearchVolumeSearchParameter or use the CompetitionSearchParameter to filter the results by the amount of competition. This guide describes how different options in the Keyword Planner are mapped to different SearchParameters in the TargetingIdeaSelector configuration.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.