Adwords Api(An error has occurred: Could not connect to host)

Ярик Зинченко

Aug 23, 2016, 10:42:25 AM8/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
When i am using adwords lib(php) i am getting error "An error has occurred: Could not connect to host". I am getting this error when trying to get a big data(data its all adgroups of company+all keywords in this adgroups) when i am getting the same data of not big company(10 adgroups in each 3-4 keywords) no problems and program gave me back all needed data. Can someone explain me where can be problem?

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Aug 23, 2016, 4:15:48 PM8/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Unfortunately, this looks like a generic connection error in your local environment (i.e. unrelated to AdWords API). Connection related errors may occur if you are sitting behind a proxy, using a firewall that blocks some packets of data or some other network related problem. Although, the fact that the error only occurs with large data sets is intriguing.

To see if I can help, could you please provide me with the SOAP XML request and response logs for the success case & the failure case API call? Please click on Reply privately to author when responding.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team