Are feedIds unique across user accounts

Matthew Wawrin

Jan 20, 2017, 1:11:40 PM1/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

We're managing many client accounts with our MCC.  I want to store some information on the feeds and feed mappings I'm creating across these users, and I'd like to confirm if the feedId is unique across all clients?  That way, I can just map a feedMapping to a feed, and not worry about if that feed mapping was to a certain client or not.

in short my tables will be constructed roughly like:
feed table:
client_id, feed name, feed id

feed mapping table:
feedId, feed mapping id

if feedIds are not unique across clients, then I need to store the client_id in the feed mapping table also.

Thanks,
Matt.

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Jan 20, 2017, 1:24:37 PM1/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Matthew,

FeedId is globally unique across all AdWords accounts. The table provided here lists the uniqueness of each object ID within AdWords.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

Matthew Wawrin

Jan 23, 2017, 9:17:38 AM1/23/17
to AdWords API Forum
Thank you Shwetha,   I had come across that page awhile back but forgot of its existence and that it included the feed(item)ids.  At the time I was interested in campaign/adgroups mainly.