Apply Developer Token with Read-Only Access Level

anal...@stackpros.com

Sep 21, 2017, 1:26:29 AM9/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi guys,

Just wanna confirm here that if my account has read-only access level, even API Adwords Center shows up in my account setting, I am still not eligible to apply for developer token?

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Sep 21, 2017, 3:34:43 AM9/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

It is possible to apply for a basic access of a developer token even though you only have a read only access. The read only access only applies to the permissible actions that you can do in the AdWords UI/product itself, and not in the applying of a developer token.

Let us know if you encounter any issues when applying a basic access of your developer token.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team
Message has been deleted

anal...@stackpros.com

Sep 21, 2017, 10:23:06 AM9/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Vincent,

Yes, I met an issue of applying developer token. See attached screenshot below, my action of applying is not permitted.
What I did is going to Adwords UI > Account Settings > AdWords API Center > Filled information to apply for API Access.
Let me know if you know what the issue is and how to solve it.
Thanks!