need Google Adwords API

gdigita...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2016, 9:40:24 AM9/29/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I want to take Google Adwords API. Pls help me out.

Thank,
Vinay Pal Singh

adwor...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2016, 10:23:41 AM9/29/16
to AdWords API Forum

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Sep 29, 2016, 12:44:48 PM9/29/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Vinay,

Glad to hear that you are interested in using AdWords API. This getting started guide provides instructions for signing up for the API. Depending on the type of application you want to build, you'll have to choose the type of authentication you want to use. Once you have generated your OAuth2 credentials, you can set up a client library and make requests against your account. This guide describes a few common use cases along with code samples that can be used to access the API.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.