Adwords API Budget services errors CUSTOMER_NOT_WHITELISTED_FOR_API

Trường Nguyễn Xuân

Apr 19, 2018, 1:43:08 PM4/19/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Adwords Team,

I have 1 account MCC, I choose 1 sub account

 Step 1: In Account 1, I add user truongnguy...@gmail.com with permission == admin.

Step next: Choose billing and payment => tab setting  => manager users  => add user(truongnguy...@gmail.com) with permission is admin.

When I login with account truongnguy...@gmail.com, In screen user interface adwords, I see setting payment, I can edit payment, add user manager, ....

But when using API call get budgetOrderService, I receive errors CUSTOMER_NOT_WHITELISTED_FOR_API? although I set full permission and on screen user interface adwords normal operation.

How to fix this problem?

Teja Makani

Apr 19, 2018, 5:48:11 PM4/19/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Truong,

The CUSTOMER_NOT_WHITELISTED_FOR_API error occurs since the customer is not whitelisted for accessing the BudgetOrderService.mutate() using the AdWords API. Could you also confirm if you have set up consolidated billing for this MCC? If so, please share the MCC id that you want to whitelist, so that I can raised the request to whitelist for BudgetOrderService on your behalf. You could use 'Reply privately to author' while responding.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team.

Trường Nguyễn Xuân

Apr 23, 2018, 3:13:22 AM4/23/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sai Teja,

Thanks for your support,
I have one single account (adwordsID: 605-374-2550 ) not MCC.  when i using  API  budget order services , I recived error  CUSTOMER_NOT_WHITELISTED_FOR_API. Required adwords account is MCC? may be using API  budget order services ?

Teja Makani

Apr 23, 2018, 4:01:23 PM4/23/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Troung,

The consolidated billing is best suited for large advertisers who work with multiple accounts, would like to streamline their billing, and use the monthly invoicing payment setting. If you have just a single AdWords account, consolidated billing might not be suitable option. If you are looking to use consolidated billing, you need to create an MCC account. Please follow the steps in this guide to create MCC account. Once you create the MCC account, you will need to contact the AdWords support to setup the consolidated billing. Once you have the consolidated billing setup, please share the MCC id and I can help you in getting the MCC whitelisted for BudgetOrderService. The BudgetOrderservice can only be used by the whitelisted MCC account to create budget orders for the managed client accounts. You could choose 'Reply privately to author' while responding. Please let me know if you have further questions.