Ho to get household-income range along with other data(clicks,cpc etc.)

Sachin Kumar

Sep 24, 2016, 10:32:59 AM9/24/16
to AdWords API Forum, Harisankar Mohanty
Hello team,

I want to get househhold-income range(10-20%, 20-30% etc) along with other data(clicks,cpc etc.) . How can I do it in php ?

Kindly revert asap.

Thanks & Regards
Sachin Kumar

Joyce Lava

Sep 25, 2016, 11:04:53 PM9/25/16
to AdWords API Forum, harish....@gmail.com
Hi Sachin,

I'm afraid the household-income (IncomeOperand) is not available in any AdWords report as clicks, cpc, etc. The only thing I know to get the IncomeOperand is by using the CampaignCriterionService and get the complete LocationGroups. From there, you should get the LhsOperand and RhsOperand of the MatchingFunction. The AddCampaignTargetingCriteria.php shows an example on how to add a LocationGroups criteria. We don't have an exact example on how to get it but you should be able to get started with referencing on this example code.

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team