Developer Token Not Approved

ngala....@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2017, 1:37:31 PM11/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I am very new to google adwords api have used analytics api before so followed the steps from making the first api call to adwords api and generated the developer token.
My company have a mcc account and few accounts under mcc accounts which i am using to run a test program getCampaign.java where in it complaints me about Dev token not approved.
I generated the token on friday and only data i need to access is the count of clicks on the ads.
I am not sure whether i am missing out on something or whats the issue.

How long does it take to get the token approved ?
Is there anything on my end yet to be done which is y the dev token is still not approved ?

Looking forward for some replies.

Thank you,
Nishant.

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Nov 20, 2017, 5:27:11 PM11/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Nishant,

Have you filled out the second part of the application form? If not, please go ahead and fill it out. Once you submit that form, the AdWords API Compliance team will respond with an answer within a business day.

If you did fill out this form, you can contact the API compliance team directly via this form and check the status of your application.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team

ngala....@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2017, 7:02:03 PM11/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sreelakshmi,

It seems, I haven't completed this second part as i never reached this form. Also, I notice this is a form requesting a fresh new token and asks questions about previous tokens if any. I am not sure whether i have to fill out a fresh new token form and submit it, but will submit it and see what reviewer team decides.

Thank you,
Nishant

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Nov 21, 2017, 10:37:38 AM11/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Nishant,

You can fill out a fresh form and submit it for basic access. If you have additional questions while filling out the form, you can get in touch with the API compliance team directly. They are better equipped to address questions about token approvals.

ngala....@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2017, 1:44:10 PM11/22/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sreelakshmi,

I filled in the second part and it worked. I believe there might be some information missing when I filled up the initial form which got completed in the second part. It just took a day for them to approve it.
Thank you for the help, appreciated.

Best,
Nishant.