Re: Setting up Adwords API in PHP

Message has been deleted

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Aug 18, 2017, 4:27:47 AM8/18/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Ejay,

Upon checking the CID you provided, the account is a manager account. You could not get the campaigns in a manager level. You need to set the clientCustomerId in the property file as the client/child account to use the CampaignService.

Let me know how it goes.

Note: I deleted your post as it contains private information such as clientCustomerId. For future forums posts, you may refer to our forum posting guidelines to avoid exposing private information.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team

ejay.o...@momentummedia.com.au

Aug 21, 2017, 7:59:46 PM8/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Vincent,

   Thank you for your reply. Can I ask if the adsapi.ini is the property file you're talking about? if so, how am i going to set my ClientCustomerId as child account?

Thank you,

ejay.o...@momentummedia.com.au

Aug 21, 2017, 8:14:35 PM8/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Vincent,

  I tried putting my test client account number to ClientCustomerId. Is that correct?

Thanks,

ejay.o...@momentummedia.com.au

Aug 21, 2017, 9:35:29 PM8/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Vincent,

  I did reinstalled everything using composer, and I used test client account as clientcustomerId in adsapi_php.ini and it now worked fine.

Thank you so much for your help :)