API token not approved yet

Mira Daniels

Jan 17, 2017, 10:20:22 AM1/17/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi there,

I generated the developer token 4 weeks ago but it is still not approved. What can I do?

Best,
Mira

guest 12345

Jan 17, 2017, 11:58:58 AM1/17/17
to AdWords API Forum
I also applied for a token a long time ago, but haven't received any feedback on my application.  I filled out the "Request Basic Access" form in the console.  When I call the support number they told me they don't have access to that info.

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Jan 17, 2017, 3:34:05 PM1/17/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello All,

I would suggest checking this post to ensure that all information on your account is correct. Once your submit your application, our compliance team would get in touch with you (on the email address specified in your application) within 2 business days. If you haven't heard back, I would recommend getting in touch with our compliance team here.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team